Tuesday 13 January 2015

13) Lake Kinneret and Golan Heights.

We walk to the pier on Lake Kinnereth to do yoga, sing, stretch and dance.

    The morning stretches open me up to enjoy the landscape.
The biggest surprise for me on this trip is the beauty of the landscape and the spaciousness. Mountainous, rocky, dry, lush, unspoilt. I had thought the high population would have caused complete loss of unencumbered land. But we bus through miles of natural beauty in the desert and up north in the Galil. Jerusalem's hills are stunning too.


       Right at home with the gums.


    I always get homesick for Ozzie nature. Missing Louis and my garden. (I miss certain people too of course!!)

Kabbalah lesson on energy protection.
1) angel song with the four angels surrounding you
2) priestly blessing: yevarechecha Adonai...
3) tephilat hashma al hamitah said before sleep
                
          UMM EL QANATIR



Synagogue dating back to 2nd century is being restored



          MOUNT BENTAL







             
         Our lunch stop of a meaty meal due to this cattle farming location.

      Holiday cabin accommodation.

No comments:

Post a Comment